- Speakers next week: Dr. Randy Wolff (Joint Missions Service), Mrs. Juliana Hui (Interpreter).
- Missionary PK (Northern Thailand): (a) Praise the Lord that PK is, though getting older, still passionate to travel around. (b) Pray that the border across the river opens soon so he can make ministry trips there again. (c) For the training and discipleship, he has given and he plans to do more. (d) Also, pray for Bob Davis, as Bob and PK finally met up in Thailand after 2 years. Pray for the Lord’s protection and may the Lord give them vision.
- Missionary Sam Dick (Mobilizer, BC): (a) Pray for his role with Multiply to include Business as Mission resourcing to our missionaries. (b) Pray for the ‘coffee business’ called Lighthouse Coffee which is connected to Multiply’s church planting team in Myanmar.
- For the Church: (a) Pray for the Lord’s healing on Jerome & Amy after the car accident. (b) For Vinson’s rehab, and pray for the family as well.
- Pray for Rev. Enoch Yim of Burnaby Pacific Grace Church and his wife, Winnie’s family: The fire claimed the lives of 3 people: Winnie’s father, her sister-in-law, and nephew. Winnie’s brother Gerald and mother were discharged from the hospital. Pray for the Lord’s healing and comfort, and for Him being the cornerstone of faith for the family.
- Pastoral Search: Please pray for the process.
- Building Project: The safety of the workers and the completion of the project in 10-12 months. Take a look of the progress here: https://rpgmbc.org/building/
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as the essential workers. Also pray for the health workers who are affected by the recent protests.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Worship Service Arrangement: We will resume in-person Sunday services at McNair starting February 27th. Sunday services will be hybrid for the time being. Reminder: Please stay at home and join us online if you do not feel comfortable to be in-person or if you feel not well.
- Next Sunday Joint Missions Sunday: Speaker is Dr. Randy Wolff, and there will be Kid’s Worship and Sunday Schools. Next joint service is on March 13th.
- Building Project: (i) Loan: By April 15th, to raise $90,000 to complete the entire construction project with interest-free loans from our members. Loan Form: https://tinyurl.com/5ytxsbhe. (ii) Faith Pledge: By the end of June, to raise the amount of $280,000 for our Financial Cost, which includes the Property Tax, Loan Principal, and Interest Payment. Pledge Form: https://tinyurl.com/2jknj8xf. Please pray to Jehovah Jireh for His provision. If the Lord has moved you to fill in one or both of the forms, email them to email@example.com by February 28th.
- Tax Receipts: The 2021 tax receipts sent out by mail last week. If you do not receive it by the end of February, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Class starts on February 27th. Here you can find the Membership form.
- Pastoral Search Committee is formed, with members: Pastor George, two deacons: May Ng and Hilda Wong, and three church members: Steven Lee, Wilson Chan and Clara Chew. Positions: (1) Senior Pastor, (2) Cantonese Ministry Pastor.
- Sunday Prayer Meetings will be held online from 10am to 10:40am. The Zoom link will be posted on the fellowship Facebook groups.
- EM Gatherings (Zoom):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 644 4273 1187
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 834 6473 7645
- Church Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:00a) – 856 2543 7806
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. This activity will be ongoing every two weeks (on either Saturdays or Sundays). Please sign up at https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt. For social media, feel free to tag #prayforchurch. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan or Gabriel Lai. Due to the rise of COVID, please go individually or per family unit.
- Prayer Walks: By encouraging support in the church building and care for our community, the church will hold prayer walks. Brothers and sisters can participate individually or with fellowship and groups. For social media, feel free to tag #prayforchurch. Please contact William KC Chan or Gabriel Lai sign-up or any questions. Due to the rise of COVID, please go individually or per family unit.