- Speakers next week: Missionary Jon Luesink (English), Rev. Chan-Fai Li (Chinese).
- Missionary John Cuddeford (International Students, UBC): (a) Even though there is a pandemic going, give thanks that has opened doors and touched students; “scholars” have become “shepherds”. (b) Pray for several students in C country that Pastor John connects online. (c) For an up-coming Volunteer Training Workshop in January.
- For the Church: (a) Mr. Lam Kwok Wah rested in the Lord on December 28th. Pray for the family. (b) Pray for the Lord’s healing on Jerome & Amy after the car accident. (c) For Vinson’s rehab, and pray for the family as well.
- 2022 Deacons, Department Servant Leaders, Assistant Department Servant Leaders, and their families: Pray for their daily walk with Jesus.
- Building Project: The safety of the workers and the completion of the project in 10-12 months.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as the essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- New Worship Service Arrangement: In response to the severity of the COVID-19 situation, Sunday services will be held online in January. Future arrangements will be announced by the end of January.
- Sunday Prayer Meetings will be held online from 10am to 10:40am in January. The Zoom link will be posted on the fellowship Facebook groups. Next Week Sunday Prayer Meeting (January 16th, 10am): We will have Rev. Joe Li to share with us Alliance World Services ministry.
- Funeral: Mr. Lam Kwok Wah rested in the Lord on Dec 28th. Due to the COVID situation, the funeral will be hosted online on January 15th, 10am. The funeral livestream: https://funeraweb.tv/en/diffusions/43286. It was Mr. Lam’s wish that any memorial tributes be made in the form of charitable donations to the church Build Fund. Thank you.
- Offering Records for 2021 can be found here. Contact the office for corrections.
- EM Townhall Meeting today to share the vision and plans in 2022.
- 2021 Vouchers submission deadline is January 16th for 2021 expenses.
- EM Sunday Classes: The new classes for the Winter Term start on January 9th with the topic on Bible Survey: Wisdom Literature. Every Sunday at 9 am.
- EM Gatherings (Zoom):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- Church Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:00a) – 856 2543 7806
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. This activity will be ongoing every two weeks (on either Saturdays or Sundays). Please sign up at https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt. For social media, feel free to tag #prayforchurch. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan or Gabriel Lai. Due to the rise of COVID, please go individually or per family unit.
- Prayer Walks: By encouraging support in the church building and care for our community, the church will hold prayer walks. Brothers and sisters can participate individually or with fellowship and groups. For social media, feel free to tag #prayforchurch. Please contact William KC Chan or Gabriel Lai sign-up or any questions. Due to the rise of COVID, please go individually or per family unit.