- Speakers next week: Anton Maslo (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- Missionaries S & S (Bible Translation, Asia): Pray for wisdom and the Lord to raise up local people.
- Missionary Sam Dick (BC Mobilizer): Give thanks for the Ascent program (a weekly equipping program) that has trained 25 young adults to identify their calling in Jesus.
- For the Church: Pray for the Lord’s mercy and wisdom.
- For One Another: (a) For William Liu and family. Pray for the Lord’s guidance. (b) Pray for the Lord’s healing on Jerome & Amy after the car accident. (c) For Vinson’s rehab, and pray for the family as well. (d) For the college students who have papers and final exams.
- Building Project: The safety of the workers and the completion of the project in 10-12 months.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as the essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our in-person/online worship.
- 2022 Calendar is available. One copy per family.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held today (December 19th) at 2:30pm on Zoom. Everyone is welcome to join, but must register prior through https://forms.gle/NGxdEKZv3uda5GQcA. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link and the AGM package (2021 AGM Agenda, 2020 AGM Minutes, 2021 Financial Report, 2022 Budget, 2022 Church Events Calendar, and 2022 Departmental Servant Leaders Arrangement). If you receive no confirmation email after registration, please: (i) check the junk/spam mailbox, and accept all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. (ii) Email email@example.com to resend the confirmation.
- Joint Christmas Eve Service – Turn Our Eyes Upon Jesus: Let us spend a time of reflection and re-focusing on our newborn King! Time: December 24th at 7:30pm. Place: McNair Secondary School.
- 2021 Offering: The cut-off date for cheque offering is December 26th and e-Transfer offering is December 30th.
- Administrative Staff: Brittany Tao is on vacation from December 1st, 2021 to January 3rd, 2022, inclusive.
- EM Sunday Classes: The new classes for the Winter Term will start on January 9th with the topic on Bible Survey: Wisdom Literature. Every Sunday at 10am.
- EM Gatherings (Zoom and In-person):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord / in-person)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909 / in-person
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645 / in-person
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – In-person
- Church Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:00a) – In-person
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – In-person and Zoom 384 693 6909
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. This activity will be ongoing every two weeks (on either Saturdays or Sundays). Please sign up at https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan or Gabriel Lai.
- Prayer Walks: By encouraging support in the church building and care for our community, the church will hold prayer walks. Brothers and sisters can participate individually or with fellowship and groups. Please contact William KC Chan or Gabriel Lai sign-up or any questions.
- First Virtual Canada Chinese Christian Winter Conference will be held on December 31st, 2021 – January 2nd, 2022. Theme: Refresh Recharge Renew. The conference is free, but you need to register! There will be 4 tracks: English Adult, Cantonese, Teens and Children. The Children Track will be held on December 27th & 28th, 2021. Details or registration: cccwc.ca (Poster)