- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- For the Church: (a) Pray for the Lord’s healing on Jerome & Amy after the car accident. (b) Pray for Vinson’s rehab, and pray for the family as well.
- Exams: Pray for the college students who have papers and final exams.
- BC Floods: Pray for the MB Family – Arnold Community Church, Broadway Church, Central Community Church, Greendale MB Church, Main Street Church, Sardis Community Church, and Yarrow MB Church as they assist those who have been affected by the flood. Let’s also remember the Abbotsford and Chilliwack city officials and emergency response teams who have been working tirelessly to ensure the safety of those who have been affected. Pray for families who have lost their family members and properties.
- Building Project: The safety of the workers and the completion of the project in 10-12 months.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our in-person/online worship.
- BC Flood Response: We encourage you to make a donation for those impacted by heavy rains and flooding. You can send your donation via Mennonite Central Committee (MCC) at http://donate.mcccanada.ca/registry/bc-flood-response-2021
- RPGMBC’s COVID Vaccine Guideline: Please refer to https://tinyurl.com/m7e4fwnm
- 2022 Calendar is available. One copy per family.
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on December 12th at 2:30pm on Zoom. Everyone is welcome to join, but must register prior through https://forms.gle/NGxdEKZv3uda5GQcA. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the Zoom link and the AGM package (2021 AGM Agenda, 2020 AGM Minutes, 2021 Financial Report, 2022 Budget, 2022 Church Events Calendar, and 2022 Departmental Servant Leaders Arrangement). If you receive no confirmation email after registration, please: (i) check the junk/spam mailbox, and accept all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. (ii) Email email@example.com to resend the confirmation.
- Joint Christmas Eve Worship Service: Come and join us for an evening of worship service on December 24th, Friday, 7:30pm at McNair Secondary. Let us invite our families and friends to celebrate the birth of Lord Jesus Christ.
- Administrative Staff: Brittany Tao will be on vacation from December 1st, 2021 to January 6th, 2022, inclusive.
- EM Gatherings (Zoom and In-person):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord / in-person)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909 / in-person
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645 / in-person
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – In-person
- Church Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:00a) – In-person
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – In-person and Zoom 384 693 6909
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. This activity will be ongoing every two weeks (on either Saturdays or Sundays). Please sign up at the sign up at https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan or Gabriel Lai.
- Prayer Walks: By encouraging support in the church building and care for our community, the church will hold prayer walks. Brothers and sisters can participate individually or with fellowship and groups. Next prayer week is on November 28th at 2:30pm. Please contact William KC Chan or Gabriel Lai sign-up or any questions.
- Saturday Morning Online Prayer Meetings will be held every Saturday at 8:15am. We encourage brothers and sisters to pray for the church building project and ministries together. Brothers and sisters who join must be committed to join at least twice each month and be punctual. Please contact Pastor George for more details.
- First Virtual Canada Chinese Christian Winter Conference will be held on December 31st, 2021 – January 2nd, 2022. Theme: Refresh Recharge Renew. The conference is free, but you need to register! There will be 4 tracks: English Adult, Cantonese, Teens and Children. The Children Track will be held on December 27th & 28th, 2021. Details or registration: cccwc.ca (Poster)
- Stem Cell Donation: Julian Ho, a 15 year old boy from Calgary who was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), needs to have a second stem cell transplant. If you are of Chinese descent and between age 17 to age 35, you could be the life saving match and the hope that Julian desperately needs! Register/Details: https://www.hope4julian.com/. Pray for Julian Ho and his family.