- Speakers next week: Walton Pang (English), Pastor William Liu (Chinese).
- For the Church: (a) Pray for Mrs. So (Philip So’s mother) recovery from pelvic fracture after the fall and pacemaker surgery; Pray for Philip and family. (b) Pray for the Lord’s healing on Jerome & Amy after the car accident. (c) Pray for Vinson’s rehab, and pray for the family as well.
- Pray for the Deacon Candidate: Hilda Wong. Pray that God-fearing leaders will be chosen by the Lord.
- Building Project: Construction has started. Pray for the safety of the workers and for the completion of the project in 10-12 months.
- Our Country: Pray for the federal election on September 20th.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- National: Pray for Afghanistan.
- Welcome everyone to join our in-person/online worship.
- Deacon Election: Eligible voters (active church members, 19 years or older on September 26th) must register for online voting via the following registration link: https://forms.gle/c73uLBs6xCzrVbDH8. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the profile of the deacon nominee. Note that the registered name must be identical to the name used for signing in on election day. The 2022-2023 deacon candidate is Hilda Wong. The voting link has been sent to all eligible registered members via email. The voting dates are September 12th, 19th and 26th, with voting time 12:30pm – 2pm. If you have any questions during the voting periods, please contact the Deacon Nominating Committee during the voting time at 604-303-5831.
- EM Sunday Classes are in person at 9:00am.
- In-person Sunday Services have been resumed at 11am at McNair Secondary School and with live streaming at the same time.
- Prayer Walks: Brothers and sisters can participate individually or with fellowship and groups to support the church building and care for our community. Contact William KC Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for sign-up or any questions.
- In-person Gatherings COVID 19 Safety Plan has been updated to reflect the new government regulations. Please refer to https://tinyurl.com/yxrruyj6
- EM Gatherings (Zoom and In-person):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord / in-person)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909 / in-person
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645 / in-person
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – In-person
- Church Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:00a) – In-person
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – In-person and on YouTube Live
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. This activity will be ongoing every two weeks (on either Saturdays or Sundays). The next event will be garbage picking and held on September 25th, 5pm. Please sign up at https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan email@example.com
- Kairos Course provides an overview of the biblical, historical, cultural and strategic aspect of God’s mission and encourages reflection on how these might relate to everyday life. Theses courses are coming up: Mandarin (October 3rd – November 28th), Cantonese (December 5th – February 13th), and Youth Kairos (see https://smc.outreach.ca/courses/youthkairos)
- First Virtual Canada Chinese Christian Winter Conference will be held on December 31st, 2021 – January 2nd, 2022. Theme: Refresh Recharge Renew. The conference is free, but you need to register! There will be 4 tracks: English Adult, Cantonese, Teens and Children. The Children Track will be held on December 27th & 28th, 2021. Details or registration: cccwc.ca (Poster)