- Speakers next week: Missionary Sam Dick (English), Pastor William Liu (Chinese).
- For the Church: (a) Pray for BCMB Pastor Denis Federau and his daughter Rebecca: Rebecca was diagnosed with kidney failure. For the last 1.5 years, Pastor Denis and his wife have been undergoing tests. Pastor Denis is a match and can donate a kidney. The surgery will take place on August 9th. Pray for the smooth surgery and their family. (b) Andrew Law had a bike accident two weeks ago. He suffered facial injuries. Pray for his recovery from surgery and his family. (c) Pray for Mrs. So (Philip So’s mother) recovery from pelvic fracture after the fall and pacemaker surgery; Pray for Philip and family. (d) Pray for the Lord’s healing on Jerome & Amy after the car accident. (e) Allen Lam’s father: Pray for his health and the follow-up. (f) Pray for Vinson’s physio / rehab, and pray for the family as well.
- Funeral: Mrs. Ida Lam rested in the Lord on August 5th. Funeral service will be held on August 11th, 12:30pm at Glenhaven Memorial Chapel. Please uplift the families in prayers.
- EPIC Camp: Pray for the teens camp on Sept 3rd to 6th at Loon Lake. Pray for the invitation as well as the safety.
- Building Project: Blueprints are completed, and site cleaning and construction starts in August. Pray for the completion of the project in 10-12 months.
- Our country: Bill C-6 is passed in the House of Commons and waiting for the approval from the Senate. Pray that the Lord give the senators the fear of Him and wisdom. May God have mercy on our nation.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Pastoral Itinerary: Pastor Will will be on vacation from August 10th to August 16th, inclusive. Pastor William Liu will be on vacation from August 10th to August 12th, inclusive.
- Next Week Sunday Prayer Meeting (August 15th, 10am): We will have Missionary Sam Dick to share about Multiply – Global Catalyst.
- Prayer Walks: By encouraging support in the church building and care for our community, the church will hold prayer walks. Brothers and sisters can participate individually or with fellowship and groups. Please contact William KC Chan at email@example.com for sign-up or any questions.
- RPGMBC In-person Worship Survey: In-person worship will resume starting September 12th. We encourage everyone to participate. Here is the link to the survey https://tinyurl.com/xmm3c9fe
- In-person Worship COVID 19 Safety Plan, please refer to https://tinyurl.com/yxrruyj6
- Building Fund: Praise the Lord! As of August 1st, we have received $206,384.89. Faith pledge target $258,000, pledge commitment $186,300.
- EPIC Camp is BACK! This year, Sept 3rd – 6th, we are pleased to announce the annual EPIC Camp will be taking place at Loon Lake in Maple Ridge once again! EPIC Camp is a retreat for all youths from Grade 7 to high school graduates, so be sure to invite friends! Registration fee: $210. Registration deadline: August 13th. Contact the coaches if you are interested: Ana, Gab, and Steph.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s:
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:15a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. This activity will be ongoing every two weeks (on either Saturdays or Sundays). The next event will be garbage picking on August 28th, 5PM. Please sign up at https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan firstname.lastname@example.org.