- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Walton Pang (Chinese).
- For the Church: (a) Andrew Law had a bike accident a week ago. He suffered facial injuries. Pray for his recovery from surgery last Friday and his family. (b) Mrs. So (Philip So’s mother) has a pelvic fracture after the fall and had a pacemaker surgery three weeks ago; Pray for her recovery and for Philip and family. (c) Pray for the Lord’s healing on Jerome & Amy after the car accident. (d) Allen Lam’s father: Pray for his health and the follow-up. (e) Pray for Vinson’s physio / rehab, and pray for the family as well.
- Reopening: The board is planning to reopen in-person services (with hybrid as start) at McNair High School in the Fall. Pray for wisdom on the safety planning.
- Building Project: For the finalization of the blueprints and pray that construction can start soon.
- Our country: Bill C-6 is passed in the House of Commons and waiting for the approval from the Senate. Pray that the Lord give the senators the fear of Him and wisdom. May God have mercy on our nation.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Prayer Walks: By encouraging support in the church building and care for our community, the church will hold prayer walks. Brothers and sisters can participate individually or with fellowship and groups. Please contact William KC Chan at email@example.com for sign-up or any questions.
- RPGMBC In-person Worship Survey: In-person worship will resume starting September 12th. We encourage everyone to participate. Here is the link to the survey https://tinyurl.com/xmm3c9fe
- In-person Worship COVID 19 Safety Plan, please refer to https://tinyurl.com/yxrruyj6
- Building Fund: Praise the Lord! As of July 25th, we have received $204,674.89. Faith pledge target $258,000, pledge commitment $186,300.
- British Columbia Wildfires: We encourage you to make a donation to the BC Fires Appeal. You can send your donation via Canadian Red Cross at redcross.ca. Pray for the residents of Lytton and area.
- EPIC Camp is BACK! This year, Sept 3rd – 6th, we are pleased to announce the annual EPIC Camp will be taking place at Loon Lake in Maple Ridge once again! EPIC Camp is a retreat for all youths from Grade 7 to high school graduates, so be sure to invite friends! Registration will be from July 25th to August 13th. Early bird is from July 25th to August 6th for $180 while the regular registration fee is $210. Contact the coaches if you are interested: Ana, Gab, and Steph.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s:
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:15a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. This activity will be ongoing every two weeks (on either Saturdays or Sundays). The next event will be garbage picking on August 28th, 5PM. Please sign up at https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan firstname.lastname@example.org.