- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Rev. Peter Liu (Chinese).
- For the Church: (a) Jerome and family who had a serious car accident on Thursday. Give thanks that Kaleb and Karis have been discharged, while Amy and Jerome have fractured bones. Pray for the Lord’s healing on their bodies and peace filling their hearts. (b) Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) was admitted to the hospital again on Friday; Pray for peace and may the Lord give her appetite. Pray for wisdom and strength upon Betty and family. (c) Allen Lam’s father who was admitted to the hospital due to heart problems. He was discharged. Pray for his health and the follow-up. (d) Pray for Vinson’s physio / rehab, and pray for the family as well.
- Reopening: The board is planning to reopen in-person services (with hybrid as start) at McNair High School in the Fall. Pray for wisdom on the safety planning.
- Building Project: For the finalization of the blueprints and pray that construction can start in early July.
- Our country: Bill C-6 is passed in the House of Commons and waiting for the approval from the Senate. Pray that the Lord give the senators the fear of Him and wisdom. May God have mercy on our nation.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord. To observe Communion at home, please solemnly prepare unleavened bread/skyflakes/bread pieces, and grape juice before the service next Sunday. Here is the link to an unleavened bread recipe: https://www.alyonascooking.com/unleavened-bread-matzah/
- Donation to support India COVID Relief through Multiply https://multiply.net/project/urgent-relief-india
- Pastoral Itinerary: Pastor George is on sabbatical leave from June 15th to September 30th, inclusive. During the leave, Pastor George will join the Correctional Service Canada’s volunteer program for gospel visitations. During the sabbatical period, please contact the Deacons Board for any church affairs, Pastor William Liu for Chinese ministry, and Pastor Will for English ministry.
- Storage Place: As Pastor Will is planning to downsize, the church furniture and equipment need to be moved out by the end of July. If brothers and sisters have a place for the church to store furniture and equipment temporarily, please contact Deacon Pearl Lin (pearl.c.w.lin at gmail.com)
- Finance Department – Donation:
(A) Cheque payment: (i) Cheques must be made payable to the full name of our church, “Richmond Pacific Grace MB Church.” (ii) Please write the numeric amount clearly to ensure accurate bank deposits and refrain from including any symbols beneath or behind the cents, e.g.
(B) After you’ve made the e-Transfer donation, please check your banking information within 2 weeks to ensure the transaction is accurate, if you have any questions or inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s:
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:15a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. Due to social distancing and government’s restriction, the event has been postponed until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan.