- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Walton Pang (Chinese).
- Missionary John Cuddeford (UBC FOCUS Club): Pray for John and family as he is moving to half-time, semi-retired status, with focus on UBC FOCUS Club. Pray for Yoori, the new City Director.
- Missionaries S&S (Bible Translation & T people): (a) Give thanks for two groups joining their Bible translator training. (b) Pray for their connection with the T people (particularly the JR group). (c) Pray for the believers there and fellowships as COVID restrictions are being lifted.
- For the Church: (a) Allen Lam’s father who was admitted to the hospital due to heart problems. He was discharged. Pray for his health and the follow-up. (b) Pray for Vinson’s physio / rehab, and pray for the family as well. (c) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (d) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Reopening: The board is planning to reopen in-person services (with hybrid as start). The board is looking for a worship space. Please pray for the Lord’s provision.
- Building Project: For the finalization of the blueprints and pray that construction can start in early July.
- Pray for our government: Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Canada’s politicians, that they may not err and that they be provided good judgement in the coming 3rd readings on the C-6 Bill.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Happy Father’s Day! May God bless all fathers with a Happy Father’s Day.
- Donation to support India COVID Relief through Multiply https://multiply.net/project/urgent-relief-india
- 2021 Deacons Nominating Committee (DNC) is being set up with two current deacons, two church members, and the appointed pastor. Deacon representatives are Gabriel Fung and Alice Tsung. According to the church bylaws, all recommendations of DNC Church Member representatives must come from 2 church members (not from the same or related families). Due to Pastor George on sabbatical leave, Pastor Will has appointed to chair the DNC. Recommendations are to be emailed to Pastor Will (firstname.lastname@example.org) today, June 20th.
- Pastoral Itinerary: Pastor George is on sabbatical leave from June 15th to September 30th, inclusive. During the leave, Pastor George will join the Correctional Service Canada’s volunteer program for gospel visitations. During the sabbatical period, please contact the Deacons Board for any church affairs, Pastor William Liu for Chinese ministry, and Pastor Will for English ministry.
- Storage Place: As Pastor Will is planning to downsize, the church furniture and equipment need to be moved out by the end of July. If brothers and sisters have a place for the church to store furniture and equipment temporarily, please contact Deacon Pearl Lin (pearl.c.w.lin at gmail.com)
- Finance Department – Donation:
(A) Cheque payment: (i) Cheques must be made payable to the full name of our church, “Richmond Pacific Grace MB Church.” (ii) Please write the numeric amount clearly to ensure accurate bank deposits and refrain from including any symbols beneath or behind the cents, e.g.
(B) After you’ve made the e-Transfer donation, please check your banking information within 2 weeks to ensure the transaction is accurate, if you have any questions or inquiry, please contact email@example.com
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s:
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:15a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. Due to social distancing and government’s restriction, the event has been postponed until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan.