- Speakers next week: Missionary Greg Laing (English), Pastor William Liu (Chinese).
- Missionary PK (N. Thailand): (a) Give thanks for the youth camps at 7 locations and pray for the kids, teens and young adults reached. (b) Pray for PK as he plans to return to SE Asia this month.
- For the Church: (a) Allen Lam’s father who was admitted to the hospital due to heart problems. He was discharged. Pray for his health and the follow-up. (b) Loratta Tin’s father: UTI and liver infection. Also pray for his health and follow-up. (c) Pray for Vinson’s physio / rehab, and pray for the family as well. (d) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (e) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (f) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Building Project: Praise the Lord! The Building Permit was released by the City of Richmond on March 15th.
- Pray for our government: Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Canada’s politicians, that they may not err and that they be provided good judgement in the coming 3rd readings on the C-6 Bill.
- World/Community: (a) Pray for the peace in Israel and Palestine. (b) Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Membership: Membership class will start on May 22nd. If you would like to move your faith to the next milestone, contact Pastor Will.
- The Groundbreaking Ceremony Pre-recording will be on May 22nd, Saturday at 3pm to 5pm at the new church site. The SV team will do the pre-recording for church members who would like to be involved. Groundbreaking is a very meaningful action to each church member as we arrive at this milestone. You are encouraged to come as a family or cell group to have this memorable moment in the RPGMBC Family. Each group will take turns to do the groundbreaking and group size must be kept within 8 people. Masks are mandatory. Those who are interested to participate, please registrar with Pastor Siu for your time slot before May 20th.
- The Groundbreaking Ceremony will be held on May 29th. Due to Covid restrictions, the ceremony is by invitation only, and it will be live streamed. The Groundbreaking Ceremony video will be put on the church website over the two weeks after.
- New Sunday Classes: For the months of May and June, we will have a new series “Foundation 102.”
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s:
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:15a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow seasons. Due to social distancing and government’s restriction, the event has been postponed until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact William KC Chan.