- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- For the church: (a) Pray for Pastor Will’s father that he would be medically stable. (b) Praise the Lord! Vinson has returned home. Pray for his physio / rehab, and pray for the family as well. (c) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (d) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (e) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Exams (http://tinyurl.com/kp3k92n): Pray for the college students working on their final exams and papers.
- Building Project: Praise the Lord! The Building Permit was released by the City of Richmond on March 16th.
- Pray for our government: Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Canada’s politicians, that they may not err and that they be provided good judgement in the coming 3rd readings on the C-6 Bill.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Baptism & Membership: Baptismal classes will start on May 1st, membership classes on May 22nd. If you would like to move your faith to the next milestone, contact Pastor Will.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s:
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:15a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during snow season. Due to social distancing and government’s restriction, the event has been postponed until further notice. If you have any question, please contact William KC Chan.