- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor William Liu (Chinese).
- For Pastor John Cuddeford (UBC FOCUS Club): (a) for the many seeds sewn in past Focus Clubs to bear fruit, (b) for our students as they deal with huge challenges.
- For the church: (a) Continue to pray for Pastor Will’s dad (second pneumonia). Pray for Pastor Will and their family. (b) Give thanks that Vinson did well on the walking assessment and passed the swallowing test. Also pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (d) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (e) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Building Project: Praise the Lord! The Building Permit application has fulfilled all relevant requirements. After paying for the remaining application fee, we will be notified by the City of Richmond.
- Pray for our government: Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Canada’s politicians, that they may not err and that they be provided good judgement in the coming 3rd readings on the C-6 Bill.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Daylight Saving Time will start next Sunday (March 14th). Adjust your clock one hour ahead before bed this Saturday (March 13th).
- Building Project: Praise the Lord! And thanks to brothers and sisters for praying in unity. The building permit has fulfilled all relevant requirements. After paying for the remaining application fee, we will be notified by the City of Richmond. May all glory be to our God!
- Loan Response Form: Thanks to brothers and sisters for participation in the church building project. There are 24 loan response forms received, and the total amount has exceeded our goal. Pastor George and Deacon Alice Tsung will contact the borrowers.
- 2021 Building Faith Pledge: The goal of the pledge is $258,000. We have received 38 forms with a total of $171,700 pledges last week.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s:
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Prayer Meeting (Sundays at 10:15a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): If interested to join the activities on beautifying the Beckwith area, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt or contact William KC Chan.