- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- For Pastor John Cuddeford (UBC FOCUS Club): (a) for the many seeds sewn in past Focus Clubs to bear fruit, (b) for our students as they deal with huge challenges.
- For the church: (a) Pastor Will’s dad had breath bad and pneumonia last Friday, pray for the Lord’s healing. Pray for Pastor Will and their family. (b) Give thanks that Vinson did well on the walking assessment and passed the swallowing test. Also pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (d) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (e) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly, and the financial needs.
- Pray for our government: Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Canada’s politicians, that they may not err and that they be provided good judgement in the coming 3rd readings on the C-6 Bill.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Building Project: (i) Loan: We are facing a shortage of $500,000 in construction costs. Our prayer is that, by the end of August, we can raise this loan amount (with up to 3.9% interest per annum) among the church members. Loan Form: https://tinyurl.com/yyjlhsc2. (ii) Pledge: For the 2021 budget, we need to raise the amount of $258,000 for our Financial Cost, which includes the Property Tax, Loan Principal, and Interest Payment. Pledge Form: https://tinyurl.com/yxmotlw4. Please pray to Jehovah Jireh for His provision. If the Lord has moved you to fill in one or both of the forms, please email them to email@example.com by February 28th.
- Tax Receipt: The 2020 tax receipts were mailed out already. If you do not receive it by the end of February, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord. To observe Communion at home, please solemnly prepare unleavened bread/skyflakes/bread pieces, and grape juice before the service next Sunday. Here is the link to an unleavened bread recipe: https://www.alyonascooking.com/unleavened-bread-matzah/
- EM Weekly Sunday Classes from 9:00am – 10:15am followed by a group prayer time. Every third Sunday of the month a joint prayer meeting with the whole church at 10:00am will replace Sunday school class. The first term will be on Bible Survey: Pentateuch.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s:
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): If interested to join the activities on beautifying the Beckwith area, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt or contact William KC Chan.