- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- Missionary PK (N. Thailand): (i) Praise God! PK has made a great recovery from Covid-19. Let’s continue praying for his full recovery. (ii) The son (11 y.o.) of a staff at Changed Life Center passed away. Please remember the family in prayers.
- Missionary S & S (Bible Translators): (i) Pray for the T people to know God through their language. (ii) Pray for S’ involvement in the Bible translation projects and training preparations. (iii) Give thanks for a JR ethnic friend they met back there, Norman, for his growth in faith.
- For the church: (a) Give thanks that Suzanne gave birth to a boy on February 8th. Both mother and the son are well. Pray for her recovery. Also pray that God grant the parents wisdom and strength needed each day. (b) Give thanks for Pastor Will’s father: His medical condition is stable and is waiting for a long-term care facility. Pray for his swallowing. (c) Give thanks that Vinson did well on the walking assessment and passed the swallowing test. Also pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (d) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (e) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (f) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly, and the financial needs.
- Pray for our government: Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Canada’s politicians, that they may not err and that they be provided good judgement in the coming 3rd readings on the C-6 Bill.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Building Project: (i) Loan: We are facing a shortage of $500,000 in construction costs. Our prayer is that, by the end of August, we can raise this loan amount (with up to 3.9% interest per annum) among the church members. Loan Form: https://tinyurl.com/yyjlhsc2. (ii) Pledge: For the 2021 budget, we need to raise the amount of $258,000 for our Financial Cost, which includes the Property Tax, Loan Principal, and Interest Payment. Pledge Form: https://tinyurl.com/yxmotlw4. Please pray to Jehovah Jireh for His provision. If the Lord has moved you to fill in one or both of the forms, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th.
- Tax Receipt: The 2020 tax receipts were mailed out already. If you do not receive it by the end of February, please email us at email@example.com
- EM Weekly Sunday Classes from 9:00am – 10:15am followed by a group prayer time. Every third Sunday of the month a joint prayer meeting with the whole church at 10:00am will replace Sunday school class. The first term will be on Bible Survey: Pentateuch.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s:
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): If interested to join the activities on beautifying the Beckwith area, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt or contact William KC Chan.