- Speakers next week: Missionary Bob Davis (Joint Mission Service), Pastor William Liu (Interpreter).
- Missionary PK (N. Thailand): (i) Praise God! PK has made a great recovery from Covid-19. Let’s continue praying for his full recovery. (ii) The son (11 y.o.) of a staff at Changed Life Center was in the ICU after surgery, due to weakness of his heart. Please pray for their needs.
- Missionary S & S (Bible Translators): (i) Pray for the T people to know God through their language. (ii) Pray for S’s involvement at the Bible translation projects and training preparations. (iii) Give thanks for a JR ethnic friend they met back there, Norman, for his growth in faith.
- For the church: (a) Give thanks that Suzanne gave birth to a boy on February 8th. Both mother and the son are well. Pray for her recovery. Also pray that God grant the parents wisdom and strength needed each day. (b) Pastor Will’s father had a PEG-Tube surgery last Thursday; Pray for recovery. (c) Give thanks that Vinson did well on the walking assessment and passed the swallowing test. Also pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (d) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (e) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (f) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Pray for our government: Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Canada’s politicians, that they may not err and that they be provided good judgement in the coming 3rd readings on the C-6 Bill.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Building Project: (i) Loan: We are facing a shortage of $500,000.00 in construction costs. We hope that by the end of August 2021, we could raise this fund to complete the entire construction project with maximum of 3.9% interest per annum from our members. Loan Form https://tinyurl.com/yyjlhsc2. After complete the form, please email it to email@example.com by February 28th. (ii) Pledge: We need to raise the amount of $258,000 for our Financial Cost, which includes the Property Tax, Loan Principal & Interest Payment for our new Church building. Pledge Form https://tinyurl.com/yxmotlw4. After complete the form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th.
- Tax Receipt: The 2020 tax receipt sent out by mail last week. If you do not receive it by the end of February, please inform the church by email: email@example.com
- EM Weekly Sunday Classes from 9:00am – 10:15am followed by a group prayer time. Every third Sunday of the month a joint prayer meeting with the whole church at 10:00am will replace Sunday school class. The first term will be on Bible Survey: Pentateuch.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s (updated):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – (On Discord)
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): If interested to join the activities on beautifying the Beckwith area, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt or contact William KC Chan.