- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor William Liu (Chinese).
- Missionary PK (N. Thailand): Praise God! PK has made a great recovery from Covid-19. Let’s continue praying for his full recovery.
- For the church: (a) Pray for Pastor Will’s mom and family: His father’s condition is stabilized and being monitored at another hospital. (b) Give thanks that Vinson did well on the walking assessment and passed the swallowing test. Also pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (d) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (e) Pray for Suzanne’s smooth pregnancy. (f) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Pray for our government: Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Canada’s politicians, that they may not err and that they be provided good judgement in the coming 3rd readings on the C-6 Bill.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord. To observe Communion at home, please solemnly prepare unleavened bread/skyflakes/bread pieces, and grape juice before the service next Sunday. Here is the link to an unleavened bread recipe: https://www.alyonascooking.com/unleavened-bread-matzah/
- Special General Meeting (SGM) will be held on February 7th at 2pm via WebEx. All members are encouraged to join and need registration prior through https://forms.gle/wUJQy9TanXFmfmzy8. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the new SGM Agenda and a meeting link.
- RPG Family Photo 2020 is now available for download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ygS0lu5Gl13Vf2C7MaoFbi26sBjt53d5/view?usp=sharing
- EM Weekly Sunday Classes from 9:00am – 10:15am followed by a group prayer time. Every third Sunday of the month a joint prayer meeting with the whole church at 10:00am will replace Sunday school class. The first term will be on Bible Survey: Pentateuch.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s (updated):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – 683 6929 0012
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): If interested to join the activities on beautifying the Beckwith area, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt or contact William KC Chan.
- Mission Central Conference 2021 (a.k.a. Mission Fest Vancouver) – SERVE (January 29th-31st). Details: https://conference.missioncentral.ca/. Reminder that SERVE events are open to all, but viewers must register beforehand to access the livestreams. Take a look at the Mission Central schedule to see what sessions appeal to you over the weekend.