- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor William Liu (Chinese).
- Missionary PK (N. Thailand) is recovering from pneumonia (COVID related) at home, and no longer needs oxygen to help him breathe.
- For the church: (a) Pastor Will’s dad had a small surgery last Thursday morning because of vomit and obstruction at the throat. The operation went well, but he has developed pneumonia. Pray for the Lord’s healing, for Pastor Will’s mom and their family. (b) Updates from Rowena, “Pray for Vinson can pass his swallowing assessment in January. Pray for Rowena needs to make her home wheelchair accessible that Vinson can go home.” Also pray for Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (d) Derek (Alice Chan’s son) has finished the first stage of lymphoma radiotherapy. Pray for Derek and his wife Amanda knowing God. (e) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (f) Pray for Suzanne’s smooth pregnancy. (g) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Funeral: Jady Wong’s father rested in the Lord on January 3rd. Let us keep the family in our prayers.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Pray for our government: Please pray for wisdom and guidance for Canada’s politicians, that they may not err and that they be provided good judgement in the coming 3rd readings on the C-6 Bill.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Special General Meeting (SGM) will be held on January 24th at 2pm via WebEx. Everyone is welcome to join, but must register prior through https://forms.gle/wUJQy9TanXFmfmzy8. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the WebEx link. If you receive no confirmation email after registration, please: (i) check the junk/spam mailbox, and accept all emails from email@example.com. (ii) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to resend the confirmation.
- RPG Family Photo is now available for download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ygS0lu5Gl13Vf2C7MaoFbi26sBjt53d5/view?usp=sharing
- 2020 Vouchers submission deadline is January 17th for 2020 expenses.
- Offering Records for 2020 can be found here. Contact the office for corrections.
- EM Weekly Sunday Classes from 9:00am – 10:15am followed by a group prayer time. Every third Sunday of the month a joint prayer meeting with the whole church at 10:00am will replace Sunday school class. The first term will be on Bible Survey: Pentateuch.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s (updated):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – 683 6929 0012
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Prayer Meeting (Thursdays at 8:45p) – 384 693 6909
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): Praise the Lord that the City is recognizing our effort on beautifying the area by posting a sign on Beckwith. Let us keep being the salt and light. If interested to join the activities, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt or contact William KC Chan.
- Mission Central Conference 2021 (a.k.a. Mission Fest Vancouver). There will be three different multi-streamed events this year: SERVE (January 29th-31st), GROW (February 19th-20th), CREATE (February 26th-27th). Details: https://conference.missioncentral.ca/