- Speakers next week: Dr. Enoch Wong (English/Chinese).
- Missionary PK (N. Thailand) is recovering from pneumonia (COVID related) at home, and no longer needs oxygen to help him breathe.
- For the church: (a) Pastor Will’s dad was admitted to the hospital due to stroke. Pray for the appetite of Pastor Will’s dad and the doctor wisdom to use appropriate treatment. (b) Updates from Rowena, “Pray for Vinson can pass his swallowing assessment in January. Pray for Rowena needs to make her home wheelchair accessible that Vinson can go home.” Also pray for Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (d) Derek (Alice Chan’s son) has finished the first stage of lymphoma radiotherapy. Pray for Derek and his wife Amanda knowing God. (e) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (f) Pray for Suzanne’s smooth pregnancy. (g) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Funeral: Jady Wong’s father rested in the Lord on January 3rd. Let us keep the family in our prayers.
- 2021 Deacons, Department Servant Leaders, Assistant Department Servant Leaders, and their families: Pray for their daily walk with Jesus.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Next Week Sunday Prayer Meeting (January 17th, 10am): We will have Dr. Enoch Wong to share with us his ministry.
- Special General Meeting (SGM) will be held on January 24th at 2pm via WebEx. Everyone is welcome to join, but must register prior through https://forms.gle/wUJQy9TanXFmfmzy8. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the WebEx link. If you receive no confirmation email after registration, please: (i) check the junk/spam mailbox, and accept all emails from email@example.com. (ii) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to resend the confirmation.
- EM Town Hall, which will share the vision and plans in 2021, will be held today (January 10th) after service. The growth focus for the English Ministry in 2021 is R.E.S.T. – Reflection, Evaluation, Searching, and Testing God’s Will. The EM Calendar is accessible here: https://tinyurl.com/ydxhymt6
- 2020 Vouchers submission deadline is January 17th for 2020 expenses.
- Offering Records for 2020 can be found here. Contact the office for corrections.
- EM Weekly Sunday Classes will begin again on January 10th from 9:00am – 10:15am followed by a group prayer time. Every third Sunday of the month a joint prayer meeting with the whole church at 10:00am will replace Sunday school class. The first term will be on Bible Survey: Pentateuch.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s (updated):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – 683 6929 0012
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Prayer Meeting (Thursdays at 8:45p) – 384 693 6909
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): Praise the Lord that the City is recognizing our effort on beautifying the area by posting a sign on Beckwith. Let us keep being the salt and light. If interested to join the activities, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt or contact William KC Chan.
- Mission Central Conference 2021 (a.k.a. Mission Fest Vancouver). There will be three different multi-streamed events this year: SERVE (January 29th-31st), GROW (February 19th-20th), CREATE (February 26th-27th). Details: https://conference.missioncentral.ca/