- Speakers next week: Pastor George (Joint Service), Gideon Fung (Interpreter).
- Missionary PK (N. Thailand) has contracted COVID-19.
- For the church: (a) Updates from Rowena, “Pray for Vinson can pass his swallowing assessment in January. Pray for Rowena needs to make her home wheelchair accessible that Vinson can go home next year.” Also pray for Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (b) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (c) Derek (Alice Chan’s son) has finished the first stage of lymphoma radiotherapy. Pray for Derek and his wife Amanda knowing God. (d) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (e) Pray for Suzanne’s smooth pregnancy. (f) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Children’s Sunday School: Today at 2-3pm, instead of having our regular Children’s Sunday School, the Children’s Ministry will host a Parents-Teachers Conference. This is an important meeting in which we will share the vision of the Children’s Sunday School and review our current situation. It is important for both parents and children to attend this conference together.
- 2020 Offering: The cut-off date for 2020 offering is December 28th.
- Year-End Thanksgiving on December 31st at 9pm (WebEx: 126 068 3464). Everyone is welcome. This is a time of fellowship and sharing of the Lord’s blessings during this special year. (Note: EM Prayer Meeting will be canceled on December 31st.)
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord. To observe Communion at home, please solemnly prepare unleavened bread/skyflakes/bread pieces, and grape juice before the service next Sunday. Here is the link to an unleavened bread recipe: https://www.alyonascooking.com/unleavened-bread-matzah/
- RPG 15th Anniversary Celebration: The 15th Anniversary Celebration Night will be held online at 7:30pm on next Sunday January 3rd, 2021 (WebEx: 126 211 6255). Let’s celebrate and count God’s blessings.
- EM Townhall Meeting, which will share the vision and plans in 2021, will be held on January 10th after service. The growth focus for the English Ministry in 2021 is R.E.S.T. – Reflection, Evaluation, Searching, and Testing God’s Will. The EM Calendar is accessible here: https://tinyurl.com/ydxhymt6
- EM Weekly Sunday Classes will begin again on January 10th from 9:00am – 10:15am followed by a group prayer time. Every third Sunday of the month a joint prayer meeting with the whole church at 10:00am will replace Sunday school class. The first term will be on Bible Survey: Pentateuch.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s (updated):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – 683 6929 0012
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Prayer Meeting (Thursdays at 8:45p) – 384 693 6909
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): Praise the Lord that the City is recognizing our effort on beautifying the area by posting a sign on Beckwith. Let us keep being the salt and light. If interested to join the activities, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt or contact William KC Chan.