- Speakers next week: Pastor William Liu (Joint Service), Gabriel Fung (Interpreter).
- Missionary PK (N.Thailand): (a) PK is back to California now; pray for his engagement with the local Khmu churches in Fresno. (b) For the whole Mekong team: PK and Bob Davis connect through the internet, and missionaries Junji and Hitomi remain to support the work of Pat and Wandee at Changed Life Center. (c) Pray for the practical assistance in villages and factories affected by drought and then flooding in the area.
- For the church: (a) Update from Rowena, “Pray for Vinson can pass his swallowing assessment in January. Pray for Rowena needs to make her home wheelchair accessible that Vinson can go home next year.” Also pray for Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (b) William KC Chan’s thyroid. (c) Derek (Alice Chan’s son) has finished the first stage of lymphoma radiotherapy. Pray for Derek and his wife Amanda knowing God. (d) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (e) Pray for Suzanne’s smooth pregnancy. (f) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- AGM: Pray for the AGM Meeting this afternoon (December 13th). Pray for all the technical arrangements. Give thanks to the Lord for His blessings in 2020.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held today (December 13th) at 2pm via WebEx. Everyone is welcome to join, but must register prior through https://forms.gle/wUJQy9TanXFmfmzy8. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the WebEx link and the AGM package (2020 AGM Agenda, 2019 AGM Minutes, 2020 Financial Report, 2021 Budget, 2021 Church Events Calendar, and 2021 Departmental Servant Leaders Arrangement). If you receive no confirmation email after registration, please: (i) check the junk/spam mailbox, and accept all emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. (ii) Email email@example.com to resend the confirmation.
- Children Sunday School: There will be no Sunday School next Sunday (December 20th). All the children are invited to join the Christmas service at 11am with their families.
- Family Meeting next Sunday (December 20th) at 2pm through WebEx for updating Building progress. The WebEx meeting link will be the same as the one for AGM today.
- Offering Records for January to November 2020, contact the office for corrections.
- 2020 Offering: The cut-off date for 2020 offering is December 28th.
- 15th Anniversary souvenirs and church calendars are being distributed through fellowships. For those who are not in any fellowship, delivery will be arranged.
- EM Weekly Sunday Classes will begin again on January 10th from 9:00am – 10:15am followed by a group prayer time. Every third Sunday of the month a joint prayer meeting with the whole church at 10:00am will replace Sunday school class.
- EM Prayer Meetings on Thursdays at 8:45-9:15pm. Zoom: 384 693 6909. You can also join us at the church-wide prayer meetings on Sundays at 10am. WebEx: 142 496 5315. Let us use our knees first before using our hands for church ministries.
- EM Gatherings Zoom Meeting ID’s (updated):
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens; Fridays at 7:30p) – 683 6929 0012
- Thrive Fellowship (College to Age 24; Fridays at 7:30p) – 384 693 6909
- SFF (Young Career; Fridays at 7:30p) – 834 6473 7645
- EM Prayer Meeting (Thursdays at 8:45p) – 384 693 6909
- EM Sunday Classes (Sundays at 9:00a) – 384 693 6909
- EM Worship (Sundays at 11:00 a) – 384 693 6909
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): If interested to join the cleanup activities, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt, or contact William KC Chan.
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918