- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- Missionaries S&S: (a) Continue to pray for the T people, 30 language groups, 3 of them with Bibles, 5 more with Bible translations underway. (b) Pray that Bible translators would be able to be trained and supported. (c) Please pray for open doors to share the “reason for the hope they have” through the local outreach.
- Missionary Fred Sutherland will conclude his ministry with Multiply. He is pursuing a bi-vocational direction: half time with the missions agency of his home church and starting a landscaping business.
- For the church: (a) William KC Chan’s health (thyroid problems). (b) Thanksgiving: Natalie (Loratta Tin’s daughter) gave birth to a baby girl on November 13th. Both mother and daughter are doing well. (c) Derek (Alice Chan’s son) has finished the first stage of lymphoma radiotherapy. Pray for Derek and his wife Amanda knowing God. (d) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (e) Vinson is now in a well equipped long-term care home; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (f) Pray for Suzanne’s smooth pregnancy. (g) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- College Students: Pray for the university students finishing up their final papers/projects and their final exams.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord. To observe Communion at home, please solemnly prepare unleavened bread/skyflakes/bread pieces, and grape juice before the service next Sunday. Here is the link to an unleavened bread recipe: https://www.alyonascooking.com/unleavened-bread-matzah/
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on December 13th at 2pm via WebEx. Everyone is welcome to join, but must register prior through https://forms.gle/wUJQy9TanXFmfmzy8. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the WebEx link and the AGM package (2020 AGM Agenda, 2019 AGM Minutes, 2020 Financial Report, 2021 Budget, 2021 Church Events Calendar, and 2021 Departmental Servant Leaders Arrangement). If you receive no confirmation email after registration, please: (i) check the junk/spam mailbox, and accept all emails from email@example.com. (ii) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to resend the confirmation.
- 15th Anniversary Celebration: We will distribute the souvenirs and church calendars through fellowships. For those who are not in any fellowship, delivery will be arranged.
- EM Prayer Meetings: EM Prayer Meetings are on Thursdays at 8:45-9:15pm. Zoom: 384 693 6909. In addition, you can also join us at the church-wide prayer meetings on Sundays at 10am. WebEx: 142 496 5315. Let us use our knees first before using our hands for church ministries.
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): If interested to join the cleanup activities, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt, or contact William KC Chan.
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- Advent is starting today. Advent is a season of expectant waiting and preparation for both the celebration of the Nativity of Christ at Christmas and the return of Christ at the Second Coming. We subscribe to the devotional from MB Seminary (https://www.mbseminary.ca/devotions-sign-up/), so that you can learn and grow together with your family/buddies.
- CCM ”Love Flows, Angel Care, Gift Basket”: Christmas is a time for us to pour out our love and deliver a gift to those in need. Details: CCM Angel Plan Poster