- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Rev. Peter Liu (Chinese).
- For the church: (a) Thanksgiving: Natalie (Loratta Tin’s daughter) gave birth to a baby girl on November 13th. Both mother and daughter are doing well. (b) Derek (Alice Chan’s son) has finished the first stage of lymphoma radiotherapy. Pray for Derek and his wife Amanda knowing God. (c) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (d) Vinson is now in a well equipped long-term care home; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (e) Pray for Suzanne’s smooth pregnancy. (f) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Amanda Wong’s father passed away on November 8th evening. Let us keep the Wong’s, especially Amanda’s mother, in our prayers.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on December 13th at 2pm via WebEx. Everyone is welcome to join, but must register prior through https://forms.gle/wUJQy9TanXFmfmzy8. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with the WebEx link and the AGM package (2020 AGM Agenda, 2019 AGM Minutes, 2020 Financial Report, 2021 Budget, 2021 Church Events Calendar, and 2021 Departmental Servant Leaders Arrangement). If you receive no confirmation email after registration, please: (i) check the junk/spam mailbox, and accept all emails from email@example.com. (ii) Email firstname.lastname@example.org to resend the confirmation.
- EM Prayer Meetings: EM Prayer Meetings are on Thursdays at 8:45-9:15pm. Zoom: 384 693 6909. In addition, you can also join us at the church-wide prayer meetings on Sundays at 10am. WebEx: 142 496 5315. Let us use our knees first before using our hands for church ministries.
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): If interested to join the cleanup activities, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt, or contact William KC Chan.
- The 15th Anniversary Celebration Planning Committee sincerely invites brothers and sisters who have not yet joined our cell group or fellowship, to record a short video clip (with your family as a unit), to share the grace of God. Please contact Alice at Alicew.email@example.com for more detail.
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- CCM ”Love Flows, Angel Care, Gift Basket”: Christmas is a time for us to pour out our love and deliver a gift to those in need. Details: CCM Angel Plan Poster