- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Walton Pang (Chinese).
- Missionaries Tony and Sarah Brown: They are concluding their ministry with the Panamanians and Multiply. Pray for their discernment with the Lord for their next ministries.
- Missionary John Cuddeford (UBC FOCUS Club): (a) Pray for the international students as they deal with huge challenges during the pandemic; (b) Pray for creative ways of continuing the Great Commission.
- For the church: (a) Amanda Wong’s father has a lung infection and currently has treatment in Toronto hospital. Pray for the Lord’s protect and healing, and peace in the family. (b) Derek (Alice Chan’s son) has lymphoma and has started radiotherapy daily which will end on November 8th. Pray for the side effects, and for Derek and his wife Amanda knowing God. (c) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (d) Vinson is now in a well equipped long-term care home; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (e) Pray for Natalie (Loratta Tin’s daughter) and Suzanne smooth pregnancy. (f) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Ministry Planning and Budget Meetings: Pray for all the ministry departments as they have planning and budgeting meetings for 2021. Pray that the leaders continue to be after God’s heart as they plan.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: (a) Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers. (b) Pray for peace in Europe (France and Austria). May the Lord protect the people and churches there.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- 2021 Church Budget Meeting is on November 8th, 2:30pm via WebEx. The link will be emailed to deacons and the department servant leaders.
- Missions Fund has a deficit is $27,743.09. Pray for the Lord’s provision.
- EM Prayer Meetings: EM Prayer Meetings are on Thursdays at 8:45-9:15pm. Zoom: 384 693 6909. In addition, you can also join us at the church-wide prayer meetings on Sundays at 10am. WebEx: 142 496 5315. Let us use our knees first before using our hands for church ministries.
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): If interested to join the cleanup activities, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt, or contact William KC Chan.
- The 15th Anniversary Celebration Planning Committee sincerely invites brothers and sisters who have not yet joined our cell group or fellowship, to record a short video clip (with your family as a unit), to share the grace of God. Please contact Alice at Alicew.firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918