- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- For the church: (a) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (b) Thanks God, Vinson is moved to a well equipped long-term care home; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) Pray for Natalie (Loratta Tin’s daughter) and Suzanne smooth pregnancy. (d) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Ministry Planning and Budget Meetings: Pray for all the ministry departments as they have planning and budgeting meetings for 2021. Pray that the leaders continue to be after God’s heart as they plan.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Daylight Saving Time ends next Sunday (November 1st). Remember to adjust your clock backward by one hour before going to bed this Saturday (October 31st).
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord. To observe Communion at home, please solemnly prepare unleavened bread/skyflakes/bread pieces, and grape juice before the service next Sunday. Here is the link to an unleavened bread recipe: https://www.alyonascooking.com/unleavened-bread-matzah/
- 2021 Church Budget Meeting is on November 8th, 2:30pm. Department servant leaders are reminded to submit the 2021 budget by October 25th. Note: in order to help budget planning, please submit reimbursement claims ASAP.
- The 15th Anniversary Celebration Planning Committee sincerely invites brothers and sisters who have not yet joined our cell group or fellowship, to record a short video clip (with your family as a unit), to share the grace of God. Please contact Alice at Alicew.email@example.com for more detail.
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- EM Prayer Meetings: EM Prayer Meetings are on Thursdays at 8:45-9:15pm. Zoom: 384 693 6909. In addition, you can also join us at the church-wide prayer meetings on Sundays at 10am. WebEx: 142 496 5315. Let us use our knees first before using our hands for church ministries.
- Zoom Live Worship: Meeting ID: 384 693 6909. We will be fully on Zoom starting November 1st. Note: We will mute everyone and ask everyone to turn off the camera when service starts, so that we do not end up streaming anyone on YouTube without consent. After service, we will all unmute and turn on cameras so we can have some “hang out” time.