- Speakers next week: Walton Pang (English), Pastor Liu (Chinese).
- For the church: (a) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (b) Pray that God will provide a long-term care home for Vinson and close to their home; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) Pray for Natalie (Loratta Tin’s daughter) and Suzanne smooth pregnancy. (d) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- Planning and Budget Meetings: Pray for all the ministry departments as they have planning and budgeting meetings for 2021. Pray that the leaders continue to be after God’s heart as they plan.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: (a) Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers. (b) Pray for the families who are going back to schools in the Fall. (c) For the BC Election on October 24th. Pray that God-fearing leaders will be elected.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): Next cleanup activities will be on October 11th, and 24th. If interested, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt, or contact William KC Chan.
- 2021 Church Budget Meeting will be held on November 8th, 2:30pm. Department servant leaders and deacons are reminded to join the meeting, with 2021 budget submission by October 25th. Note: in order to help budget planning, please submit reimbursement claims ASAP.
- The 15th Anniversary Celebration Planning Committee sincerely invites brothers and sisters who have not yet joined our cell group or fellowship, to record a short video clip (with your family as a unit), to share the grace of God. Please contact Alice at Alicew.firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- EM Prayer Meetings: EM Prayer Meetings are on Thursdays at 8:45-9:15pm. Zoom: 384 693 6909. In addition, you can also join us at the church-wide prayer meetings on Sundays at 10am. WebEx: 142 496 5315. Let us use our knees first before using our hands for church ministries.
- Zoom Live Worship: Meeting ID: 384 693 6909. We will be fully on Zoom starting November 1st. For now both Zoom and YouTube will be available. Note: We will mute everyone and ask everyone to turn off the camera when service starts, so that we do not end up streaming anyone on YouTube without consent. After service, we will all unmute and turn on cameras so we can have some “hang out” time.