- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- For the church: (a) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (b) For Vinson’s recovery; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) Pray for Natalie (Loratta Tin’s daughter) smooth pregnancy. (d) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- New Deacons Elected: Pearl Lin, May Ng and Alice Tsung have been elected to the board for Year 2021 to Year 2022. Let us keep them and their families in prayers.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: (a) Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, and pray for the government leaders as well as essential workers. (b) Pray for the families who are going back to schools in the Fall. (c) For the BC Election on October 24th. Pray that God-fearing leaders will be elected.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord. To observe Communion at home, please solemnly prepare unleavened bread or skyflakes/bread pieces, and grape juice before the service next Sunday. Here is the link to an unleavened bread recipe: https://www.alyonascooking.com/unleavened-bread-matzah/
- Kairos Course (Zoom) is to learn about God’s heart for all nations. English: October 15th – December 10th; Cantonese: October 25th – December 20th. Fee: $99 Church members can receive a subsidy of $30. Registration with Pastor Will by October 4th. Details: https://kairoscourse.org/courses?nation=ca
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street (Beckwith Rd.): Next cleanup activities will be on October 11th, and 24th. If interested, you can register here: https://tinyurl.com/yyu4ctvt, or contact William KC Chan.
- The 15th Anniversary Celebration Planning Committee sincerely invites brothers and sisters who have not yet joined our cell group or fellowship, to record a short video clip (with your family as a unit), to share the grace of God. Please contact Alice at Alicew.firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.
- Home-made Cloth Face Mask: Church and family members/neighbours/friends can share the love by ordering via the following link: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918
- EM Prayer Meetings: Starting October 1st, EM Prayer Meetings are moved from Wednesdays to Thursdays at 8:45-9:15pm. Zoom: 384 693 6909. In addition, you can also join us at the church-wide prayer meetings on Sundays at 10am. Contact Pastor Liu (email@example.com) for the prayer meeting link. Let us use our knees first before using our hands for church ministries.
- Zoom Live Worship: Meeting ID: 384 693 6909. For now both Zoom and Youtube will be available, but our eventual goal is to transition to just Zoom. Note: We will mute everyone and ask everyone to turn off the camera when service starts, so that we do not end up streaming anyone on Youtube without consent. During a sermon if the speaker wants to interact, you can unmute or use messages to chat. After service, we will all unmute and turn on cameras so we can have some “hang out” time.