- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor William Liu (Chinese).
- For the church: (a) The condition of Mrs. Luk (Betty Wang’s mother) has improved; pray for the Lord’s healing. (b) For Vinson’s recovery; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) Katherine Lam, and Natalie (Loratta Tin’s daughter), pray for smooth pregnancies. (d) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs. (e) Give thanks for Toby and Mai that their baby boy (Aoto, 6lb) arrived smoothly on July 30th.
- Pray for baptismal and new members: Baptismal candidates: Allen and Amanda Lam, Clifton Cheng, Elsa Lau, Sammy Chiu, Wilson and Pauline La. New Members: Daniel and Debby Yeung, Loratta Lazzari, Vincent and Sandy Ng. Pray for the baptismal arrangement.
- Pray for the Deacon Nominating Committee that God-fearing people will be nominated.
- Cloth Face Mask Team: Pray for the distribution to those in need.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: (a) A huge explosion in Lebanon caused more than 100 deaths and 5,000 injuries. Pray for the people affected by the explosion. (b) Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, especially since the cities are moving to Phase 3.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Baptism & Membership: Lord willing, a baptismal service will be held on August 29th at 10:30am-11:30am, Place: South Arm Outdoor Pool. Due to the pandemic, this baptism ceremony is not open to the public.
- Deacons Election: Due to limitations during the pandemic, the election of deacons in September will be held online. Eligible voters (active church members, 19 years or older on September 20th) must register for online voting before August 16th via the following link: https://forms.gle/wYnmfJTRdPkYs4Md8. Note that the registered name must be identical to the name used for signing in on election day.
- City of Richmond Adopt-A-Street Program: We have adopted Beckwith Road where our new church site is at. Let us keep the area clean and safe through garbage picking and snow shovelling during the snow seasons. This activity will be ongoing every two weeks (Saturdays or Sundays). The next one will be held on August 16th at 2:30pm. In order to maintain social distancing, please contact William KC Chan if you are interested.
- EPIC Camp is back this year from Sept. 5th – 7th (Saturday to Monday). Though we can’t all be together at a campsite, that doesn’t stop us from spending a weekend together! We will still have activities dedicated for learning, fun, and bonding. This year’s theme is Living Out Loud. The focus will be on how to live out your faith daily and how to share your faith with others. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any EPIC Committee or Coaches.
- Church 15th Anniversary – “Praise Lord’s Grace everlasting”: We are going to have a virtual Celebration Night on Jan 3rd, 2021. Part of the Celebration is to have brothers and sisters, cell group/fellowship as a unit, to record a 5-minute video presentation for the celebration. For details Video-Clip-Guideline-E.pdf.
- Cloth Face Mask team: If you are interested in helping, contact Becky Hui or Deborah Wong or the church office (email@example.com). Order form: https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918. Phase 2 Targets: all brothers & sisters of RPGMBC and family members/neighbours/friends.