- Speakers next week: Pastor Chris (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- For the church: (a) Pray for Vinson recovery. Pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (b) Katherine Lam, and Natalie (Loratta Tin’s daughter), pray for a smooth pregnancy. (c) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- For the Cloth Face Mask Team: Needs of workers and collection of materials, and to have enough masks for those in need.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: (a) Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, especially since the cities are moving to Phase 3. May God give the government leaders, health officials, and church shepherds wisdom to lead at such a special time. Especially pray for the health care workers. (b) For the comfort upon Mr. George Floyd’s family, and all the people affected by the riots in different cities. Pray for justice and mercy from the Lord.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- 2020 Deacons Nominating Committee (DNC) is being set up with two current deacons, two church members, and the senior pastor. Deacon representatives are Eric Cheung and Clara Chew. According to the church bylaws, all recommendations of DNC Church Member representatives must come from 2 church members (not from the same or related families). Due to COVID-19, such recommendations are to be submitted to Pastor George (email@example.com) by June 14th.
- The Missions Department is recruiting a team to produce cloth face masks. If you are interested, contact Becky Hui or Deborah Wong or the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cloth Masks ordering instructions:
- Order form will be distributed to fellowship leaders and Evergreen Fellowship leaders. Or, you can access it here https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918.
- Phase 1 Targets: the seniors, kids, and people who have health concerns of our church.
- Due to the limitations on the materials and the manpower, we can provide one mask only per person.
- You can fill out the form individually; Or, group leaders can organize one form for all.
- After you have entered the information on the form, click “SUBMIT” and it will be sent to the team automatically.
- We aim to have the masks ready by mid June. Good things worth waiting for.
- EM Gatherings –
- Prayer Meetings: 8pm on Wednesdays, Zoom ID: 384 693 6909.
- SFF (Career): 7:30pm on Fridays, Zoom ID: 8708 673 7978.
- Thrive Fellowship (College): 7:30pm on Fridays, Zoom ID: 8375 741 1707.
- EPIC Fellowship (Teens): 7:30pm on Fridays, Zoom ID: TBD.
- Pre- and Post-Service Hangouts: 10:45am on Sundays, Zoom ID: 384 693 6909.
- In addition, to help you engage in worshipping Jesus, sermon details are posted on the EM Facebook on Saturdays and post-sermon application reflection questions are posted after. Check it out regularly: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rpgem/.