- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Pastor George (Chinese).
- For Missionaries: (a) Give thanks that the Khmu villages in Northern Thailand are still safe from COVID-19. Pray for the churches adjusting to online worship. (b) Steve & Sus (originally in Asia; Multiply, MB Mission): they are transitioning to Bible translation projects and mentoring. Pray for the new ministries as well as the moving.
- For the church: (a) Praise the Lord that Vinson is back to the Rehab Center. Pray for his recovery. Pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (b) Katherine Lam, and Natalie (Loratta Tin’s daughter), pray for a smooth pregnancy. (c) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic. Also, pray for the brothers and sisters looking for jobs.
- For the Cloth Face Mask Team: (a) Needs of workers and collection of materials, (b) To have enough masks for those in need, (c) The health of the church brothers & sisters to adapt the to the policies during COVID-19 Phase 2.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19, especially since the cities are slowly reopening. May God give the government leaders, health officials, and church shepherds wisdom to lead at such a special time. Especially pray for the health care workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord. To observe Communion at home, please solemnly prepare unleavened bread or skyflakes/bread pieces, and grape juice before the service next Sunday. Here is the link to an unleavened bread recipe: https://www.alyonascooking.com/unleavened-bread-matzah/.
- 2020 Deacons Nominating Committee (DNC) is being set up with two current deacons, two church members, and the senior pastor. Deacon representatives are Eric Cheung and Clara Chew. According to the church bylaws, all recommendations of DNC Church Member representatives must come from 2 church members (not from the same or related families). Due to COVID-19, such recommendations are to be submitted to Pastor George (email@example.com) by June 14th.
- Missions Department is recruiting a team to produce cloth face masks. If you are interested, contact Becky Hui or Deborah Wong or the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cloth Masks ordering instructions:
- Order form will be distributed to fellowship leaders and Evergreen Fellowship leaders. Or, you can access it here https://forms.gle/XNgmXPMiwK9jyP918.
- Phase 1 Targets: the seniors, kids, and people who have health concerns of our church.
- Due to the limitations on the materials and the manpower, we can provide one mask only per person.
- You can fill out the form individually; Or, group leaders can organize one form for all.
- After you have entered the information on the form, click “SUBMIT” and it will be sent to team automatically.
- We aim to have the masks ready by mid June. Good things worth waiting for.
- EM Mid-Week: We have online prayer meetings on Wednesday evenings at 8pm. There is a devotional sharing and we will uplift the church body together. There are also mid-week videos shared by Pastor Will. Check out the RPG EM Facebook group for any updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rpgem/. In addition, in order to help you engage in worshipping Jesus, sermon details are posted on Saturdays and post-sermon application reflection questions are posted after.