- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Walton Pang (Chinese).
- For Missionaries: (a) Tony & Sarah Brown (Panama). Give thanks the Browns are able to raise enough funds to support the Wounaans for the next few months during the pandemic. (b) John Cuddeford (UBC FOCUS Club). Pray for our international students as they deal with huge challenges and that we would follow Jesus into new ministry strategies.
- For the church: (a) Pastor Will’s dad is stabilized now and was discharged from the stroke unit to home yesterday. Pray that his mind and appetite will improve. (b) Give thanks that Juliana’s mom is recovering well from the shingles on her ear. (c) Praise the Lord that Vinson has been discharged to a Rehab Unit; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (d) Katherine Lam, pray for a smooth pregnancy. (e) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19. May God give the government leaders, health officials, and church shepherds wisdom to lead at such a special time. Especially pray for the health care workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- Happy Mother’s Day! May the Lord bless all grandmothers, mothers, and wives!
- Missions Department: Many outreach activities have been suspended due to COVID-19. Yet, we can still care for our neighbors through different deeds. In order to pass on the love and caring that Lord has given us, the Missions Department is recruiting a team to produce reusable masks. If you are interested and/or if you have any materials you can donate, please contact Becky Hui or Deborah Wong or the church office.