- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), Rev. Liu (Chinese).
- For Missionaries Tony & Sarah Brown (Panama). Give thanks they are doing well. Pray for the Wounaan brothers and sisters who lost their jobs/income, are running out of money or even food due to the fairly severe lockdown restrictions there.
- For the church: (a) Pastor Will’s father is still in the hospital due to stroke. Give thanks that the health workers are very caring. Pray for his strength and mind, and for Pastor Will and family. (b) Juliana’s mom has shingles on her ear. Pray for her hearing and pain. (c) Praise the Lord that Vinson Yik is improving really well. Pray for his exercises with the physiotherapists; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (d) Katherine Lam, give thanks that the pregnancy check went well. (e) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: (a) Pray for the protection against the COVID-19. May God give the government leaders, health officials, and church shepherds wisdom to lead at such a special time. Especially pray for the health care workers. Here are 20 prayer ideas: https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2020/march-web-only/covid-19-coronavirus-20-prayers-to-pray-during-pandemic.html. (b) Pray for Nova Scotia. Pray that the peace and love of the Lord upon the families impacted by the shooting incident.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- All Gatherings Online: (a) Sunday services online: see rpgmbc.org/worship. (b) EM Prayer Meetings: We uplift our government officials, health workers, and brothers/sisters through prayer meetings on Wednesdays at 8:00pm via Zoom (Meeting ID: 384-693-6909). (c) Fellowships Online at 7:30pm Fridays; Check out https://rpgmbc.org/community-life/. (d) Let us connect together via Zoom lives before and after worship services. Zoom live starts at 10:45am. We miss one-another times! (e) Tithes & Offering: (i) Online (e-Transfer or Tithe.ly), (ii) Cheques, drop off at the church office (Unit 1160, 21331 Gordon Way) on Fridays. Please call the office prior to your arrival. Visit www.rpgmbc.org for instructions.
- Communion Next Week: Let us prepare our hearts and souls and minds for the Lord. To observe Communion at home, please solemnly prepare unleavened bread or skyflakes/bread pieces, and grape juice before the service next Sunday. Here is the link to an unleavened bread recipe: https://www.alyonascooking.com/unleavened-bread-matzah/.
- New Sermon Series: “Church – Mission of God” starting this Sunday. This will be split into two parts: Part 1 in April – June, Part 2 in September – November. All fellowships engage in the study of the book “Ephesians : How Jesus Creates a New People in a New World.”
- #StayHome. We need to flatten the curve together by staying home and keeping the social distance.