- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (English), William Liu (Chinese).
- Pray for BCMB and MB Family: Pray for Pastor Rob Thiessen and the BCMB team. Also pray for the students at Columbia Bible College, the impact on Camps BC Ministry, and give thanks for a new sense of unity globally at Multiply (aka MB Missions). Let us pray for church renewal and new opportunities to reach out.
- Pray for the Multiply Mobilizers: Give thanks that Missionary Sam Dick has found new ways to share the Gospel and disciple, and give thanks that his support has reached 75%. Pray for all missionaries whose funding might be impacted due to COVID-19.
- For the church: (a) Pastor Will’s father was admitted to hospital Tuesday due to bleeding inside his brain. Give thanks that the bleeding has stopped and the health workers are very caring. Pray to the Lord for the doctors’ wisdom, for him knowing Jesus’ presence, and for Pastor Will and family. (b) Praise the Lord that Vinson Yik is improving really well. Pray for his blood pressure stabilizes and recovery; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (c) Katherine Lam, pray for a smooth pregnancy. (d) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19. May God give the government leaders, health officials, and shepherds of churches wisdom, power, and strategy to know how to lead at such a special time. Especially pray for the health care workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- All Gatherings Online: (a) Sunday services go online; see www.rpgmbc.org/worship. (b) EM Prayer Meetings: We uplift our government officials, health workers, and brothers/sisters through prayer meetings on Wednesdays at 8:30pm via https://tinyurl.com/wzth6pv. If you need a prayer anytime during the week, you can message Pastor Will or Juliana. (c) Fellowships Online at 7:30pm Fridays; Check out https://rpgmbc.org/community-life/. (d) Let us holistically share the Good News of Jesus and care for those who are sick, disconnected and vulnerable. Many community initiatives have been started. If interested, check with PW. (e) Tithes & Offering: (i) Online Giving (e-Transfer or Tithe.ly), (ii) Cheque or Post-dated Cheques, drop off at the church new office (Unit 1160, 21331 Gordon Way, Richmond) on Fridays. Please call the office prior to your arrival. Visit www.rpgmbc.org for instructions.
- New Sermon Series: “Church – Mission of God” starting soon. This will be split into two parts: Part 1 in April – June, Part 2 in September – November. Each fellowship will also engage in the study of “Ephesians : How Jesus Creates a New People in a New World.”
- #StayHome. We need to flatten the curve together by staying home and keeping the social distance. For people who have traveled recently, self-isolation is mandatory as per Canadian government.