- Speakers next week: Pastor Rob Thiessen (Easter Service), Walton Pang (Interpreter).
- For the church: (a) Praise the Lord that Vinson Yik is improving really well. Pray for his blood pressure stabilizes and recovery; pray for Rowena, Oscar, Tiffany, and Vinson’s parents. (b) Katherine Lam, pray for a smooth pregnancy. (c) For the people whose jobs are affected by the pandemic.
- Building Project: Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly.
- Community: Pray for the protection against the COVID-19. May God give the government leaders, health officials, and shepherds of churches wisdom, power, and strategy to know how to lead at such a special time. Especially pray for the health care workers.
- Welcome everyone to join our online worship.
- All Gatherings Online: (a) Sunday services go online; see www.rpgmbc.org/worship. (b) EM Prayer Meetings: We uplift our government officials, health workers, and brothers/sisters through prayer meetings on Wednesdays at 8:30pm via https://tinyurl.com/wzth6pv. If you need a prayer anytime during the week, you can message Pastor Will or Juliana. (c) Fellowships Online at 7:30pm Fridays; Check out https://rpgmbc.org/community-life/. (d) Let us holistically share the Good News of Jesus and care for those who are sick, disconnected and vulnerable. Many community initiatives have been started. If interested, check with PW. (e) Tithes & Offering: (i) Online Giving (e-Transfer or Tithe.ly), (ii) Cheque or Post-dated Cheques, drop off at the church new office (Unit 1160, 21331 Gordon Way, Richmond) on Fridays. Please call the office prior to your arrival. Visit www.rpgmbc.org for instructions.
- Events Changed: (a) Good Friday service will be hosted online at 8pm on April 10th, with title: “The Hour Has Come : Experiencing Christ on His Last Day”. (b) Kairos Course in May is postponed. (c) Panama Short-term Missions trip in July is canceled.
- New Sermon Series: “Church – Mission of God” starting soon. This will be split into two parts: Part 1 in April – June, Part 2 in September – November. Each fellowship will also engage in the study of “Ephesians : How Jesus Creates a New People in a New World.”
- Sermon Applications/Reflections: Remember to check out the main EM Facebook Group for weekly sermon reflection questions and sharing. See fb.com/groups/rpgem
- #StayHome. We need to flatten the curve together by staying home and keeping the social distance. For people who have traveled recently, self-isolation is mandatory as per Canadian government.