- Speakers next week: Pastor Will (Eng.), Wilson Chan (Chi.).
- For the sick: Praise the Lord that Vinson Yik is improving really well. Pray for his blood pressure stabilizes and recovery; pray for Rowena, Oscar, and Tiffany. Pray for Vinson’s parents to receive the peace of Jesus.
- For pregnant mother: Katherine Lam, pray for a smooth pregnancy.
- Building Project: (a) Pray for the Building Permit to be issued shortly. (b) Give thanks for the Building Fund Faith Pledge $69,100 (pledge target $250,000).
- Community: Pray for the protection against the Coronavirus. May God give the government leaders, health officials, and shepherds of churches wisdom, power, and strategy to know how to lead at such a special time. Especially pray for the health workers.
- Welcome everyone to join the online worship.
- Pastoral Itinerary: Pastor Will is on vacation from March 16th to 24th.
- All Gatherings Online: Due to the widespread of COVID-19, starting from March 22nd, Sunday services will go online, please visit our website www.rpgmbc.org every Sunday at 11am. Fellowships Online at 7:30pm Fridays. Teens, college, young careers, let us stay connected. Check out https://rpgmbc.org/community-life/ for different fellowships. In the meantime, though no more physical gatherings, we encourage everyone to keep edifying each other through other means (phones, social media, etc).
- EM Prayer Meetings: Let us uplift our government officials, health workers and brothers/sisters through prayer meetings on Wednesday nights at 8:30pm via Google Hangout at https://tinyurl.com/wzth6pv.
- Tithes & Offering: A few options are available: (i) Online Giving (e-Transfer or Tithe.ly), visit www.rpgmbc.org for details. (ii) Cheque or Post-dated Cheques, drop off your cheques at the church office on Fridays 11am – 7pm. Please call the office prior to your arrival to ensure that staff is available.
- MBCCA Joint Good Friday: The annual joint service on April 10th is canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.