Let’s keep praying …
- Give thanks that it was such a great day on January 9th to work on the site. Praise the Lord that we had more than 20 brothers/sisters helped on cleaning and back support.
- Give thanks that the City of Richmond has moved on to the next step within the ESA Development Application process. Pray that it will continue to be smooth.
- Pray for our Architect Matthew – for finalizing the drawings and working with the City of Richmond.
- Pray for the whole Building committee. Give thanks for their hearts and passion on working in unity.
- Give thanks we raised more $2,000 at the Silent Auction during the 10th Anniversary banquet. Continue to pray for the Building Fund offering.
Floor Plan of the New Building …